What happens after we place our order?
You will be sent an order receipt listing your order information and total. Orders with custom imprinting will receive an artwork e-proof within 2 business days for your approval before we proceed to production. This time may be shorter based on artwork type supplied, or if no conversion/typesetting is required.
How long will my order take?
Standard production time is 10 to 12 working days following your approval of the artwork e-proof.
What are the shipping charges?
We charge flat rate shipping of $16.50 per case in the continental US for commercial deliveries. $25.00 per case for residential deliveries, $44.00 per case to Canada (reflected at checkout). We do factor in shipping discounts when calculating overall case price reductions for orders of multiple cases. Each case weighs approximately 15lbs - 25lbs and are very dense. Hence, the high shipping charges. Please keep in mind our flat rate charges are significantly discounted vs the standard rate and have increased dramatically over the last few years with fuel increases and new driver contracts.
Where will my order ship from?
We are located in CO. Zip code: 80524. Shipping time averages 3-5 days.
What type of artwork file do you require?
Black and white “vector” art is preferable, regardless of desired imprint color. Ideally, send Corel Draw(.cdr), Illustrator(.ai) or EPS(.eps) files saved in curves or outlines. Otherwise, attach what you have (.jpg, .pdf, .png, etc.) and we will convert it at no charge, but that does normally require an extra day or two. You may not be able to actually view these types of files, but we will be able to view and manipulate it with our software. You should have been given one of these formats by the artist who created your artwork. You can also email the file to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about file type or compatibility.
What can I do if I want a custom imprint, but I do not have custom artwork?
We can set simple type for you at no cost, or we have several stock spine/health graphics available for simple design setting. Additionally, we would be happy to design a logo/imprint for you if you desire a more distinct look for your practice or brand. This from-scratch design service will incur additional charges based on design complexity, but these charges will be fully discussed with you beforehand.
How do I set up an account?
- If you click on the “sign in or create an account” gray text link at the top of the website, then click on the “create account” button, you will be able to create an account and create your own password.
However, if we have already manually entered an order for you on the “back end” of our store the following steps should be taken:
- Click on the “My Account” or just the “Sign In” gray text link at the top of the website.
- Under the SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT Heading, enter your email.
- Then hit the “Forgot Your Password?” link.
- You will then receive an email with a link for re-setting your password. You must “set a new password”… even though we never set a password for any of the accounts on the “back end” of our store.
- Once you “re-set” your password you will be re-directed to the Sign In page where you can sign in with your new password.
- Once signed in you can then go to the “Manage My Account” area where you can change your profile, view current orders/status, re-order, etc.
- Next time you return to the site, you can simply hit the “sign in” gray text link at the top of the website to be directed to your account.
How do I place a re-order?
You will need your account information. Go to My Account and sign in. It should take you to the Orders page and your orders should be listed there. You can then click directly on the Order #-->This will open the previous order itself with the order details. You will have to click the orange checkbox alongside the item details of the item you would like to reorder, but then can scroll to the bottom of the page and --> Click Reorder at the bottom of the page --> you will be taken to your shopping cart and can then proceed to checkout. We will still send you an artwork proof for approval before we produce your order.
What if I want to return my items?
Since the vast majority of our items are customized for our customers, we don't normally issue refunds because the items are customized, unless there is some kind of product defect. However, exceptions do happen. Please contact us via email with the details and we can issue a return authorization if need be.
I don’t see my question here
If you have additional questions, feel free to contact us through the Contact Us tab, email us at email@example.com or simply call us at 800-727-0573 from Monday through Friday 8:30-5:00 MST.