Re: Business continuity update on the coronavirus (COVID-19)
Dear Valued Customer –
The coronavirus situation is changing daily, and due to some of the current developments, Custom Cold Packs would like to provide you with communication on our most recent actions. As a responsible supplier, be assured that Custom Cold Packs focus is on the health and safety of our employees and the continuity of supply for our customers.
In addition to all of our products and supply lines being completely USA Made:
- All international and domestic travel has been suspended, unless deemed business-critical.
- All non-business essential meetings have been suspended, unless deemed business-critical.
- Effective immediately, all in-person customer and supplier visits are restricted, unless deemed business-critical.
- Outside visitor contact with all our facilities is limited to only operational critical services.
- All facilities are implementing focused disinfecting actions, as appropriate, and our cleaning contractors have been instructed to deploy additional disinfecting practices.
- We are monitoring this situation closely.
- We continue to follow all CDC procedures and protocols to ensure the safety of our team and maintain continuity of supply to you.
- Our supply chain teams are in daily contact with our vendors and foresee no immediate risk to supply, at our normal levels.
- We would appreciate any forecasting you can share, above historical levels, so we can plan for the adjusted volume.
- We have a contingency plan in place to ensure your day to day contacts can be effective should we need to have them work from home, at any time, during the coming weeks.
- We will maintain updates via our website as needed, should things change.
In the event risk has been identified, Custom Cold Packs will provide notification as soon as possible.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact Customer Service at 800-727-0573 or email@example.com. We wish for your health and well-being during this unique time in which we live.
Sincerely,Bob SodetzPresidentCustom Cold Packs